Join us for tea, all year long...
It's true. We've been gathering, all year long, for *free* a dialogue about warmth. More specifically, how to ground ourselves in place, in love and in Spirit. Check In, for:
THE LIVING HOME PLANNER
Take a spirit-centered inventory of your home. You'll pack it with floor plans and partner with the Eternal:
- Inquire: What is a "real," living home?
- Gather: Yourself + materials. Create space.
- InSpirit: Invoke support. Create ritual. Call in the roots.
- Envision + Translate: Sketch floor plans. Get real.
- Excavate: Deep dive into what's been. What you grew up with. The original vision of home.
- Attend: To relational dynamics. Needs and workability. Shift. Pivot. Revisit.
- Awaken: Ignite the devas. Explore vital processes. Create a practice of fertile attentiveness.
- Infuse: Comfort and shelter. The essence of occupants. Life itself.
Family-style, mini-curriculums elevate, uplift, and expand your family culture, and build on our communal inquiry.
HOME TOURS + INTERVIEWS WITH YOU
inspire, enrich, and nourish the rest of us. Whether you live in a house, a dome, tent platform, yurt, garden barn or community space, we want to learn from you. Yes, all of us, want to learn from you.
full of ritual, journal prompts and sketched meditations.
where we'll gather inspirations, altars + offerings, nourishing foods, books, tools and tutorials, as well as textile, gardening, parenting and homemaking arts.
THE LIVING HOME FACEBOOK COMMUNITY...
deepen the conversation. Get daily support. Listen and share to learn from our global community of parents, teachers & homeschoolers, without having to agree or disagree. Nourish your home as a practice.